Sunday, January 17, 2010

Figured

‘Cause if I breathed any deeper or focused any harder I’d tear a whole in the reality I see. How much more can a man slow down than to watch the growth of a tree. And here I wait, perfecting my craft, uninspired by what I mean, knowingly caught in the struggle of life, and carried by the drama that is the apex of my reality. And the nirvana has turned out to be too much for everlasting certainty as it’s meant only to shroud an moment, its own spiritual brief. So sampling I go, one end to the next ever hopeful of an unfamiliar reflex. And finding it pure, or finding it sure, finding it evil or finding it flawed I go on searching in this reality I know for the chance to transcend to one that I don’t.

ELL 3/11/06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
Why worry when you can wonder...