Monday, January 25, 2010

Tread Slowly

Oh to tread slowly against the current of my intent
Would be to bow kindly to her next attempt;
To find infatuation hiding in its muddy water;
To move more quickly in the trust of her Father.

Oh to tread slowly against this current;
What I have done to ease this tide;
Gravity's moving, can't fight against it;
This is fate dear, and Love's every instant.

Stop trying and I will,
To build a dam, I break it;
Find me, instead, swimming to save it.
And should we put asunder those that would make it;
We would have victory in the arms of serendipity,
Let it be then till the end, that we rise against it;
Let it stand, let it stand, out of water, this instant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
Why worry when you can wonder...